- The Ingredients of a Successful NAGPRA Grant Application - Thursday, January 31, 2013, 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. EST
- A Live Demonstration of the National NAGPRA Program Databases - Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 1:30-3:00 p.m. EST
- NAGPRA Notices: Types, Process & Content - Thursday, March 7, 2013, 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. EST
- Determining Aboriginal Lands under NAGPRA - Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. EDT
- Ask Your NAGPRA Questions: An Open Forum - Thursday, May 2, 2013, 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. EDT
- Navigating the Intersection between NAGPRA and Section 106 - Thursday, June 13, 2013, 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. EDT
The webinars are free, and we encourage you to register early. For those who have not participated in a webinar, you will need a computer with internet access and a phone (preferably a speaker phone with muting capabilities – no cell phones, please). You will be taken through a written presentation on your computer and be able to hear, ask questions and participate in the discussion over the phone. Essentially, you will receive a full training without leaving your desk. Plus, you can have as many people gather around your phone and computer as you like. For those without computer access, you may register for a webinar and access the session by phone only, using a paper copy or electronic copy of the materials to follow the written presentation. Please advise us when you register if you will need a copy of the materials in order to follow the written presentation.
For more information and registration, please visit: http://www.nps.gov/nagpra/TRAINING/index.htm